Welcome to the TechyEyes blog and thank you for your interest in publishing your piece on our site. Creative ideas and unique articles are always on our radar, and if you believe that you have the expertise and talent to get featured, here’s how to do it!
Our blog revolves around WordPress and digital marketing, so those are the key points we stay close to. With that in mind, you’re free to submit topics related to WordPress plugins and themes, SEO, hosting, social media, web design, and other topics along those lines.
On the other hand, adult, gambling, and investment-related content are off the table, so please don’t submit articles with content or links related to those topics.
Now that we have the basics covered, let’s dive into the technical requirements.
- Although submitting a unique article is self implied, a quick reminder that only plagiarism-free pieces will be considered.
- The content length should be between 1200-3000 words.
- Include internal links to our previously published work (2-3 links).
- Add external links to other credible sites (2-3 links).
- Include at least 2 images that are copyright-free.
- Use proper formatting with H1, H2, H3, and bold tags.
- Examples are more than welcome for strengthening your points.
Other important information
Ideas first: Please don’t pitch finished articles – first send over a few topic ideas which we’ll discuss.
Author’s bio: Upon submitting your article, please send over your bio, followed by an image, social media links, and web page link.
Do-follow backlink in the bio: You’ll be allowed to insert a single do-follow backlink in the author’s bio.
Please be patient: Due to the number of requests which we receive, it could take 1-2 weeks to publish your piece.
Your previous work: While pitching, please include links to your previously published work.
Once published, the article stays in the ownership of TechyEyes and we’re allowed to alter the details of the article.
If these guidelines sound like something that you can easily tackle, don’t hesitate to reach out to us via the contact form below: