Updated BD All SIM USSD Codes List
So Hi, Guyes, Hope Youre All Good!
Welcome to our “Latest Updates” another latest article,
In this article i will give you some list of informational USSD codes, using those USSD codes you will find your SIM Balance information like GrameenPhone AKA (GP), Robi, Banglalink, Airtel, Teletalk, Citycell Pre-paid / Post-paid Balance, and Emergency Balance.
So if you’re looking to know about SIM card balance and so much more informations then here is the Codes list for you just get those codes and save on your Notes.
Balance Check SMS and USSD code GP, Banglalink, Robi, Airtel, Teletalk
|Airtel||Dial *778#||Dial 12170#|
|Robi||Dial *222#||Dial 1404# or also, Type bil or balance & send SMS to 8778|
|GrameenPhone||Dial *566#||Dial *567#|
|Banglalink||Dial *124#||Dial 5000500#|
|Teletalk||Dial *152#||Dial *152#|
|CityCell||Dial *8111# or Type usage & send SMS to 811||Type BILL & send to 7678 or Dial *120 to listen|
So those are some codes that i listed on the top, so if you want to see them then see on the top list, now its time to give you the codes to get the emergency balance to your SIM.
Emergency Balance of GP, Robi, Airtel, Teletalk, and Banglink
The Bangladeshi operator will give to get the emergency balance from there company for your emergency work, its mean official GP, Robi, Airtel, Teletalk, and Banglink Sim will give you balance to your sim card without your money, but when your work is done and when you recharge money to your SIM then they will cut the amount that they will give you before.
To get Emergency balance In the Airtel Sim the just go to your dialer and type this code, data & minutes, dial *141#
If you’re a Robi Sim user and if you want to know the amount of emergency balance then here is Robi will give you up to Tk. 100 as an advanced.
- So to Check if you are eligible or not just Dialing *8#
- Then To get the Jhotpot balance or Emergency Balance just, dial *123*007# (Totally Free)
Now To check the balance dial
- *1# or *222# (Without Charge).
- *8# and then go to the Account menu and Press 1 to check outstanding Balance.
The GP Sim will give you maximum Taka 200 as emergency balance, if you’re a GP “Bondhu, Smile, Business Solutions (1,2,3, Shofol, 5) prepaid, Ekota (1,2,3,4) Nishchinto, Djuice prepaid ), GPPP, VP user.
- Emergency Balance service is completely free for all the operators.
- To your Emergency Balance, dial 1211*3# (Free of cost)
- To check your Emergency Balance amount, dial 1211*2# (Free of cost)
- Emergency Balance has a validity period of 30 Days then the balance will be expired.
Banglalink Emergency Balance Code or Jhotpot balance Code
If youre a Banglalink SIM user then you will enjoy this service.
- To get Tk.10 emergency main balance fr free then just, dial 87410# (FOC)
- Balance Validity 30 days after activation.
- To check your loan eligibility, dial 8749#
- To check your current balance status, dial 8740#
Teletalk Emergency Balance Code or Jhotpot balance Code
Teletalk subscriber can get the Emergency Balance service is completely free of charges like all operators
- To get the emergency balance, customers need to dial *1122# or SMS LOAN to 1122.
- Then if you want to get Tk. 10 emergency Balance Dial 112210# Or SMS “10” and send to 1122
- Now if you want to check the Emergency Balance status, dial 11220# Or SMS “LOAN INFO” and send to 1122
So those are realy helpful codes for bangladeshi SIM card users, and you need those codes everyday.Usefull codes for bd sim users
So this is the short update of the BD all sim USSD codes list and hopes you will get some help from this article, if yes! then stay with us on our website for getting latest USSD codes.
Read Old Articles,