Hey guys this is Olidur Rahman from free TechyEyes and in this particular article, I’m going to teach you how to create and send custom Snapchat stickers with some easy steps.
so if you want to stand out from the crowd of other snaps it is advised to make your own custom stickers with the scissors tool follow these steps and you will learn how you can do them.
Simple Steps to Create and Send Custom Snapchat Stickers
- Go to the camera screen.
- Click on the button in order to take a snap or upload a visual from your camera.
- Now roll on the right find the scissors icon and press on it.
- Once you tell the scissors icon your screen will dim outline the object with your finger now tap and drag the sticker you have just created.
- Now here keep in mind that you can resize it press on the sticker icon after that hit the scissors icon and you will see all your created stickers to insert a custom sticker in your snap.
- Now simply tap it place the sticker where you want and send the snap to your friend that’s it.
I hope this guide was helpful and you were able to create and send custom Snapchat stickers, so if you also, have any questions related to this topic then please mention this in the comment box below, that’s why i will give you the solution to your problem, thanks for reading my article, Also, read How To Remove Snapchat Caption with some easy steps if you have time?