Are you tired of seeing an Android with a virus warning every time you turn it on? Wondering how to fix this problem? We can help! This post provides a step-by-step guide for How to Know If Your Phone Has a Virus + How to Remove it so that your precious files are safe and sound.
Read on for these ten steps, which will have your phone running smoothly again in no time.
Steps to Remove Virus on Android Phone
- Plug your phone into a computer with the necessary cables. If the wires are not available, you should be able to purchase them from any electronics store.
- Open up iTunes or whichever media manager you use on the computer by going to “Computer,” then opening “My Computer. “
- Once open, find the Android’s drive (sometimes called “Internal Storage”) and click it.
- Open up the “Android” folder. The phone should appear as “SAMSUNG SGH-I747 “if it is brand new or otherwise; this can be found at the top of the list.
- Open up the file called “Media Device Contents.” This opens up a whole bunch of folders that have your apps in them. The apps are listed alphabetically, and you can scroll down to find whatever app you are looking for. For example, we’re going to pretend that you have a virus on your app called “Super Fruit Ninja. “
- Copy the app to the desktop (or wherever you download your apps on your computer) and delete it. If you do not, there is no telling what other files may be deleted by mistake or what else could happen.
- Put the phone into recovery mode by holding the “Home” button down for around 10 seconds. The screen will go black and then show a few recovery modes options: either “Recovery Mode” or “Wipe Data/Factory Reset.” You want to select “Wipe Data/Factory Reset.” Doing this will return your phone to its factory settings.
- Leave the phone alone for a while. This process can take up to two hours, so you’ll want to go do something else for now.
- When the phone is done, it will ask you for a password. You’ll want to type in “0000” as this is the factory password and will wipe everything off your phone.
- Reconnect your Android with your computer and open up iTunes again, but this time it should appear as “Apple Mobile Device.” Click on it and then click “Restore” and wait for that to finish as well (this can sometimes take another hour or so).
How to Delete Signal App Account From Android and iOS
Signal App is the most popular communication app among all. It’s designed by Open Whisper Systems, a non-profit organization that focuses on making private communication tools for the Internet. The app lets you send end-to-end encrypted messages to other Signal users or make encrypted phone calls with Signal VoIP.
With its open-source project, WhatsApp’s founders decided to switch from closed proprietary protocol to open protocol of Signal so that every user can be safe. If you are in search of the solution on how to delete Signal App account from Android and iOS, you only need to follow the steps listed below:
- Firstly, go to “Settings” on your Android device.
- Enter “Application Manager” by tapping on the three-dot menu located on the top-right screen.
- Tap the app’s profile and then tap “Clear Data.”
- Then go to the “Messages” option under Settings, tap on “Accounts.”
- Select all of the accounts you want to delete.
- Tap the trash behind it. If you are using an iOS device, go to Settings > Messages > Account Setting > Delete Account.
Finally, Android device users can also uninstall it from the Safari browser by long pressing on one of Signal’s APK files. This will open up a menu in which the “Uninstall” option can be found. The same procedure is required for all international versions of Android devices.
How To Delete Telegram Account Permanently Android, PC, IOS
When it comes to finding answers on how to delete Telegram account permanently Android, PC, iOS, then you have to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Firstly, open the Telegram application on your mobile phone.
- Now go to the profile settings option from the top right corner.
- Now click on delete my account.
- After that, what is asked of you is your password and email address.
- Once you type it and press continue, your account will be deleted immediately, and you cannot recover it again under any circumstances.
- If other Telegram apps use your phone number as an identifier, this number will also become invalid immediately after deletion of the Telegram account permanently on Android, PC, or iOS.
Reliable Antivirus Solutions
There are many antivirus solutions on the market today, and below we will give you the most reliable ones:
- Norton Antivirus has been making headlines in the last couple of years, and for a good reason. This tool is packed with lots of features and is very easy to use. You can adapt it to your needs – you can protect your computer from different types of threats, such as viruses, spyware, rootkits, and more. Among its main benefits is that it has a very low impact on performance – because it doesn’t affect performance much, it’s also beneficial for individuals using old computers or computers with typical configuration or who want old computers to perform better.
- Norton Security Tool is also one of the most reliable antivirus solutions at the market today and has a wide range of benefits and features. You can use it to protect your computer from different types of threats, such as viruses, spyware, rootkits, or another kind of malware. The tool is straightforward to use – you can adapt it to your needs if you want better security.
- Kaspersky Antivirus is also widely used on the market today, and for a good reason. It has many features that offer excellent protection against malicious software, including viruses, spyware, rootkits, or any malware that could affect your computer’s performance.
Many applications download from the Google play store, but again most of them are useless, and some of them harbor viruses, so you have to be careful with it. This problem is not only in Android phones but also in PCs and iPhones.
The main reason for this kind of threat is that people do not follow the directions provided by antivirus developers. So, these are a few steps that you can try if your phone asks you to pay a fine because you didn’t follow the government rules to clean your device from viruses. In the end, there is nothing much to worry about because if we remove viruses from Android phones or any other devices, we may lose our data for good.